4 cups Red Potatoes, Cubed ~1” (skin on)
2 cups Spinach, Finely Chopped
1/2 cup Onion, Finely Diced
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
- Wash and cube potatoes, steam in a covered pot until fork tender (about 15 minutes).
- Add 1 Tbsp olive oil and finely mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Mix in the spinach, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Form into tightly packed patties between both hands and flatten between your palms.
- Preheat a large saute pan, add remaining olive oil over medium heat.
- Gently place the patties in the pan and lightly flatten with a flat spatula. Be careful not to press too hard and avoid overcrowding the pan for easier flipping.
- Cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown.