1 Head Cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 Cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
1/2 Cup Cold Water
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
2 TBSP Kerrygold Irish Butter
2/3 Cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450˚ Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together garbanzo bean flour, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add cauliflower florets, and toss to coat.
- Spread evenly onto a cookie sheet and place in oven. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a separate bowl, stir together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Add baked cauliflower, and gently toss to coat. Spread on baking sheet, and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove from oven. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with reduced-fat blue cheese dressing, and sliced celery sticks.
Amount per Serving